I am self-employed with a Master's degree currently living in Warangal. I belong to upper middle class, joint family with traditional values.People describe me as good natured,positive,patient,hard-working and responsible person.My hobbies and intrests are reading books,novels,magazines and listening music,puzzles and photography.
- Only child,
- Higlhly tallented, technically Good having +ve mindset,
- Loves his profession(to settle govt job he chose this profession by rejecting SW Offers)
- Respects other feelings, makes everyone Happy around him..
- Supportive family members..
- Pursuing PHD
- Asst Professor in the BV RAJU INST OF TECHNOLOGY (ONE OF TOP TEN ENGG CLGS IN TELANGANA)..
- His aim is to work as Asst engineer and just missed AE job by THREE ranks before him this time..
- Upper middle class (more than Half crore property for those thinks of financial security)...
- Whitish Brown... (if any issues thank you)..
- Expecting a person who can fit in to our family, whom we can ready to support in all aspects...
My brother name is Sarath Kumar and he is working as an assistant Professor in the Private sector. he have completed his M.Tech..he grew up in a Upper Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Traditional values.he is planning to Relocate
I M Anil Kumar from vijayawada . I have completed my Post Graduation in NITK. I am employed in private Sector as Assistant Professor previously worked as highway design engineer. I belong to a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.
This is Namassivaya Pedapati from Visakhapatnam, father of P Praneeth Kumar who is the youngest of my three sons. He is a Post-Graduate(MTech) in Power Electronics & Drives from NIT Kurukshetra and is currently working as an Assistant Professor in NIST, Berhampur. He is also pursuing his PhD on a part-time basis. He is decent, hard-working and jovial guy.