My name is Premaswarupa Rani Deevi and I am working as a Professor / Lecturer in the Private sector. I have completed my M.Tech.. I grew up in a Upper Middle Class , Joint family with Traditional values.
My daughter has a master's degree and she is employed in private sector as a professor currently.
People describe her as down-to-earth, talented, simple and knowledgeable. Her hobbies and interests are painting, puzzles and art / handicraft.
I am self-employed with a Master's degree currently living in Warangal. I belong to upper middle class, joint family with traditional values.People describe me as good natured,positive,patient,hard-working and responsible person.My hobbies and intrests are reading books,novels,magazines and listening music,puzzles and photography.
- Only child,
- Higlhly tallented, technically Good having +ve mindset,
- Loves his profession(to settle govt job he chose this profession by rejecting SW Offers)
- Respects other feelings, makes everyone Happy around him..
- Supportive family members..
- Pursuing PHD
- Asst Professor in the BV RAJU INST OF TECHNOLOGY (ONE OF TOP TEN ENGG CLGS IN TELANGANA)..
- His aim is to work as Asst engineer and just missed AE job by THREE ranks before him this time..
- Upper middle class (well settled)...
- Whitish Brown... (if any issues thank you)..
- Expecting a person who can fit in to our family, whom we can ready to support in all aspects...
My brother name is Sarath Kumar and he is working as an assistant Professor in the Private sector. he have completed his M.Tech..he grew up in a Upper Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Traditional values.he is planning to Relocate
I M Anil Kumar from vijayawada . I have completed my Post Graduation in NITK. I am employed in private Sector as Assistant Professor previously worked as highway design engineer. I belong to a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.
This is Namassivaya Pedapati from Visakhapatnam, father of P Praneeth Kumar who is the youngest of my three sons. He is a Post-Graduate(MTech) in Power Electronics & Drives from NIT Kurukshetra and is currently working as an Assistant Professor in NIST, Berhampur. He is also pursuing his PhD on a part-time basis. He is decent, hard-working and jovial guy.
I am creating this profile on behalf of my son. He is doing research in IIT Mdras and Deakin University Australia on Australian Government invitation and completed. Within a few months he is going to submit his thesis He is going to work in the government sector as a professor / lecturer, after having completed his Ph.D degree. We come from an upper middle class family with moderate family values. We belong to nuclear family currently living in Pakala nearby Tirupathi.He will settle in India or abroad depending upon the opportunities. Already he got visa for five years in Australia. He also preparing to do post Doctorate in top university of U.K.or U.S.A or Germany.